Monday, July 02, 2007

Back??????


Welllllllll, I am not sure. I have hit a temporary lull again. I am not sure if it will be a month or 6 months. We will just have to wait and see.

It is hard to believe that it has been almost 6 months since I last posted! Lots has been going on for us.

Our youngest graduated in May and is now gainfully employed at a very reasonable salary. I am gratified she chose to take an engineering degree. I expect she will be extremely competent at what ever she tackles in her career.

Our oldest has announced her wedding plans. The OH approves of her intended. As he put it "he works on old cars, rides motorcycles and drinks beer. What else can you ask for?". In all seriousness, he treats her very well. He has met my brothers and has their approval. From experience, I can attest that they can be VERY HARD on suitors for sisters, nieces, cousins etc..
One cousin quit bringing her boyfriends around since my sibs kept discovering things about them she did not want to know *L*. I will have to be very careful that I do not become "Momzilla" during the next 12 months...UGH!

As for me? I have been working odd hours. I have also taken on an internal project that is making me stretch and do things I never have. It is a wonderful experience and I think will be very rewarding for my employers. I also took on some fun volunteer work for an industry trade organization.

The OH is well and as usual I will say little there except that our marriage continues to be fun.

I am blessed. Life is VERY GOOD.

12 comments:

sage said...

Great to see you back! Sounds like things have been busy for you--glad you're going to have a bit of break.

Unknown said...

Mal: Thanks so very much for your visit to my site and it is great to see you back!

Ed said...

Ditto!

Bike Drool said...

"OH"? Not familiar with this... but I take it to be your significant other. At first I thought "other husband" but what the heck would that mean??? HAHAHA...

You should post more, even if it just takes a minute or two. Not sure about the paint, but I'll ask. As for the cup holders... at least 6, right?!

Freewheel said...

It's great to hear that you're doing well and about the big event coming up. I look forward to new posts on your blog!

Herr Krokodil said...

Mal,

Welcome back, you just keep getting hotter.

I started a new blog because I've decided to be politically correct for a change.

Glad to hear the family is doing so well. Extremely competent, that's funny.

jj mollo said...

It's good to hear from you.

Notsocranky Yankee said...

Welcome back! I'm glad to hear you are all doing well! I think it's great that your brothers watch out for your daughter. They offer a great perspective that women can't provide.

I've been only posting sporadically -- too much to do in the summertime!

Anonymous said...

HEY! Good for you chickie! Nice to see you!!

Gratz on the upcomin nuptials! Thats pretty exciting!

Jessica said...

Congratulations and welcome back!

Fantastagirl said...

Welcome back!

Sounds like life has kept you busy - wedding plans - fun!

AndiJF said...

I only just noticed, but it's good to see you back Mallory.