Thursday, October 26, 2006

Remiss


I am trying to make it a regular habit to post every Monday and Thursday. This last week I have not been doing very well. In the last 10 days I have been in 4 states (one twice), driven 2000 miles and spent a total 3 nites in my own bed (with the OH of course!). It has not been all work of course. I had some evenings with friends and the opportunity to visit with our daughters. I do miss waking up snuggled up to a nice warm body (no Leesa, that is NOT an invitation!)

The last few years I have been spoiled by my relative lack of road time. For now at least it is back. It gets old quickly, but it pays the bills very nicely.

I will be home Saturday

10 comments:

Rick said...

Hi, Mal... I got here, in a very roundabout way, from Lessa's site. Your comment, over there, about muscle-bound technical writing caught my eye. I suffer the same malady. I blame it on the comic books I read as a kid.

honkeie said...

First time here, just trolling for fwends....but call my crazy but I would love to travel for buisness.

anchovy said...

When's your birthday? I'm gonna get you a hot water bottle and one of these!

Saur♥Kraut said...

Sounds like a hectic week. Still, you stay busy, and that's something! Glad to hear you're still functioning. ;o)

Saur♥Kraut said...

Hey, I just saw Anchovy's link. *I* want a boyfriend pillow! ;o)

Dave said...

Mal,

I don't see dual exhaust on that Pacifica so it must be an 06 that you got for 7k off?

sage said...

I'll put you on my Monday and Thursday list! I hope you have some good books on tape or something to listen to as you travel around.

mal said...

Rick- its good to hear from another muscle head! *L*

Honkeie2- trust me, sleeping alone in Motels gets old, fast

Little Fish- Way cool! I love it

Saur- TY *S*

Senor Caiman- I have an 04 that I have put 74000 miles on. It is a great vehicle if you are doing LOTS of driving

Sage- surprisingly? I enjoy the silence most of the time

Anonymous said...

It's hard to keep up the blogging when you're on the road a lot! Good luck!

Jessica said...

Drive safely.